Integra Managed Care is the second largest provider of managed long-term care plans in New York State. They offer a variety of integrated services to assist adults with disabilities in living independently in their own homes. In order to improve their care delivery process, Integra sought a solution that would allow their teams to:
- Manage appointments digitally
- Produce reporting for tracking service demand and assisting with capability planning.
- Allowing patients to cancel appointments through interactive SMS reminders
- Notify mobile staff of any cancelled appointments
- Fulfilling Medicaid reporting requirements
- Reducing inefficiency and redundancy in administrative processes